Talent Acquisition Manager (d/f/m)
We are a fintech startup, working in an area ripe for disruption: accounting and bookkeeping. CANDIS uses Artificial Intelligence to automate tedious financial processes (think: collecting invoices, data entry, pre-account assignment, and payments) for small and medium-sized companies. We use Machine Learning to automate accounting processes, automate accounting workflows, and empower companies with real-time data and insights to make better financial choices.
We live by one simple phrase: YES WE CANDIS!
- YES: Positive Thinking & Persistence – “Optimists find solutions, pessimists find problems.” And we know: there is always a solution.
- WE: Collaboration & Humanity – The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We act as a company, but respect each person. We are empathetic and humble.
- CAN: Learning & Improving – “Try. Learn. Improve.” We accept that we do not know everything and act fast to become better.
- DIS: Focus & Ownership – We execute with clear focus and make sure that tasks are delivered.
What You’ll Do:
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be part of our People Operations team (POPs). You will manage the full 360-degree recruiting process, from role kickoff to start date and beyond. Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to kick off roles, define requirements, and create compelling job descriptions to post on relevant channels
- Active sourcing and outreach to potential candidates via platforms such as LinkedIn, XING, Honeypot, and Talent.io, as well as working with our trusted external partners
- Screening successful applicants and working closely with the hiring team to manage the entire candidate journey through to contracting
- Continuous further development of our recruiting processes and benchmarks
- Regular 1-on-1s with your hires to ensure their experience as an employee aligns with the expectations set during the recruiting process
What You Bring:
- A solution-oriented, structured, and proactive way of working
- Solid communication skills (i.e., experience speaking with candidates, customers, or clients)
- Strong writing skills
- A highly developed sense of ownership (you know what needs to get done, and you make sure it happens)
- A high level of empathy and the ability to work in a team
- Fluent English language skills
Nice To Have:
- A general understanding of
- tech roles (you know the difference between Frontend and Backend, and understand what a framework is)
- business roles (you know the difference between inbound and outbound sales, and understand business growth)
- Fluent/C2 German language skills
Don’t worry about formalities. We care about you and your motivation – not the font size of your CV. We know that perfect candidates don’t exist, so even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you!
Feel free to contact us via e-mail, give us a call, drop by the office, or send a pigeon our way. We’re looking forward to hearing from you! :)