Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
Our mission is to empower creativity and elevate marketing performance for innovative brands. We believe the future of marketing is conversational and the opportunities are limitless. Help us build a world where marketing talks with people. Not at them. As the only global messaging partners of Facebook and Google, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our growing team.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People & Culture Team and help foster the growth of Spectrm. You will work with colleagues from nearly 20 different nationalities in an ambitious and inspiring team. You will be in charge of all aspects of recruiting, will work hand in hand with and support our Head of People and Culture in managing the full employee lifecycle. An interest in HR Admin and People topics like Employer Branding is a plus.
The ideal candidate brings a proven track record of successful hiring across all departments.
- You will be a hands-on recruiter with sole ownership of the full recruitment cycle
- You will act as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to the Head of People and Culture and all hiring managers across various teams in terms of hiring, interviewing, and recruitment best practices
- You will (re)define a clear strategic focus for all recruiting processes, which you monitor and adjust over time
- You will create an outstanding candidate experience from first contact all the way to a successful onboarding
- You will reliably administer and maintain applicant data
- You will serve as an ambassador of our transparent, respectful and aspiring team culture
- You bring a strong commitment to drive diversity and an inclusive environment
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager in a Tech Startup/Scale Up
- You have experience with hiring Tech as well as Non-Tech roles
- You are passionate about strategic recruiting topics such as employer branding, talent networks and other People & Culture topics
- You bring great sourcing skills and possess a solution oriented mentality
- You have a strong ability to multitask and continuously drive recruiting efforts
- You are authentic and empathy driven
- You are fluent in English and German
- Brand new hardware of your choice
- Competitive salary & equity
- 30 vacation days
- A diverse multinational team
- Great office in Kreuzberg
- Very good coffee and a full fridge with cold drinks
Spectrm is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all of the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.