Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) // Brainwave Hub
We are Brainwave Hub – the digital hub for the human and animal health care industries.
We are small, and we have a lot of passion: we are driven by the mission to rethink health care approaches for the benefit of all.
Our hunger to succeed is big, so we are looking for new colleagues to come aboard!
If you would like to join a working environment based on trust, mutual respect, autonomous working and tons of learning, you should continue reading…
We are currently looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) who will focus on finding new great colleagues in order to extend the size of the team.
Once you are here you will…
- Take complete leadership in the recruiting process, from sourcing and attracting new potential colleagues until onboarding and further
- Work closely with hiring managers, you are a trusted growth advisor and partner with them to understand resourcing needs and guide them through the hiring process
- Assist in the selection and evaluation process
- Research and leverage various job portals and social media networks
- Develop and improve our sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidate
- Participate in planning, discussions and business meetings – we need every brain in the office to create the most successful product and team!
What you should bring (ideally):
- At least 2 years experience as Talent Acquisition Manager/Recruiter, from a corporate environment, startup asset or recruitment agency – every background is accepted!
- You are fully confident throughout the whole recruiting process – from drafting job descriptions, to actual onboarding of the new joiner
- You are trustworthy, approachable and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- You have strong problem solving skills, able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent skills in both German and English
- You have a not-afraid-of-new-challenges mindset, and a playful attitude!
What you will find here:
- The opportunity to contribute to building innovative and meaningful human and animal software products from the idea phase onwards – we are not just another e-commerce “platform” :-)
- Open communication, transparent structure, trust-based atmosphere
- A small international team of curious and motivated people, where sharing ideas is a must and you’re participating in building the company culture
- Learning & development: this topic is extremely important to us, so we have budget dedicated to the professional development of everyone in our team.
- Of course we also have all the other “startup perks”, like a brand-new and spacious office, latest Macbooks, gym membership, fresh fruits and drinks, team events/parties… But this shouldn’t be the reason for you to choose to work with us!
Did we catch your attention? Then please send us your CV/LinkedIn profile here (no need for a cover/motivation letter), we will come back to you as soon as possible.