Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) // mvpfactory
MVP Factory delivers the best software in the market. We enable companies of all sizes to efficiently design, test, build and scale top technology products.
We’re now looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans. We’ve experienced some rapid success and are looking for someone to help us craft and develop our Talent Acquisition operation.
We are tech agnostic and hand curate cross-functional teams to execute our client projects, meaning we need flexible and dynamic hiring strategies to effectively deal with demand.
This person would ideally understand & have a passion for product, with a firm understanding of both start-up and corporate ecosystems alike. You are a self-starter and are always looking for ways to innovate your practice and challenge ‘standard’ ways of doing things.
- Identification, engagement and recruitment of the best talent in the market across Software Development, Product Management, Project Management and UX/UI – both freelance and fulltime.
- Develop and own end-to-end process management, ensuring all candidates have a great experience throughout, irrespective of the outcome.
- Work alongside management to build authentic employer branding, driving consistent inbound interest from the best profiles across our key markets.
- Work with marketing to proactively spot content & event opportunities to drive our reputation forward as a key player in the digital landscape
- You have solid experience recruiting for technical positions across development, product & UX/UI – your knowledge allows you to quickly determine a truly skilled candidate without relying on ‘keywords’ or script-like questioning.
- You understand the competitive nature of the market and have developed your own approach to address this.
- You’re interested in what you’re building – as the first point of contact to potential talent, you’re able to properly articulate the mission because you’re passionate about what you do. You stay on top of the latest developments in the tech industry and spend time to really understand the fundamentals of the projects you need to recruit for.
- You have excellent knowledge of the various sourcing channels and are constantly looking for ways to ‘hack’ the traditional methods of talent identification. Your approach is personal and makes you stand out from the generic ‘spam’ approach.
- You can always be found at a meetup/talk/conference, engaging with the ‘hard to find’ profiles that don’t make themselves known elsewhere.
- Above everything else, you are a people person – you care about engaging talent for the right reasons and spend the time getting to know what someone’s key drivers are before ‘selling’ to them.
- Competitive salary
- Being part of MVPF enables you to build a network of companies and people all over the world and share knowledge with the best entrepreneurs, designers and developers in the industry
- We embrace remote work and allow our employees to work remotely whenever possible.
- Amazing views over Berlin in our 29th Floor office, right next to the river!
- Access to the best resources – whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- “Take as you need” vacation policy + occasional international pop-up offices to facilitate remote work (for the last two years Cape Town in January)
- Regular team events – we celebrate our successes together