Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/x) // commercetools
commercetools has grown a lot in recent years: since 2014, we have more than quadrupled. Also our Talent Acquisition Team has grown bigger and is looking for new team members: If you see a challenge in picking the needles out of the haystack in a highly competitive job market and motivating great talents to join commercetools, then you are at the right spot!
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Responsible for the entire end-to-end recruiting process (with a focus or affinity on tech recruitment)
- First point of contact for Hiring Managers and Team Heads
- Identification of suitable recruiting channels, building a network and a talent pipeline
- Collaboration on various projects together with your team
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Min. three years of work experience as Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager (people with an agency background are welcome!)
- High affinity for technical positions as well as a track record of successful hires
- Knowledge of the usual recruiting channels and creativity for employee acquisition beyond the beaten tracks
- Very good communicator without shyness to inspire and excite strangers to work with us
- Our definition of done? – You are excited to make an offer, to close a position and to finally welcome a new employee at commercetools!
- Organizational talent that can structure itself independently and works reliably
- Very good English language skills (we have more than 35 nationalities on board and are responsible for almost all commercetools locations worldwide), German and / or other foreign languages would be a plus
- Nice colleague & team player, who would like to enrich our team by engagement, proactive thinking and home-baked cakes ;-)
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.