Talent Acquisition Manager – Tech (m/f/x)
We’re looking for a Tech Talent Acquisition Manager, to help foster the rapid growth of HelloFresh. You can expect to find a team with an agile and lean mindset, that relies on data-driven decisions and is encourage to work with autonomy to deliver high quality Engineering hires.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of our end-to-end recruitment funnel: from sourcing to interviewing, and the best part, delivering offers!
- Develop solid working relationships with hiring teams and hiring managers, across the organisation, acting as a trusted advisor/partner in everything related to hiring
- Support the execution of projects that’ll aim to improve our candidate experience, ad the quality of our processes
- Strengthen our employer brand and ensuring we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience at all points of the recruitment life cycle
What you’ll bring
- Experience in managing all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating and interviewing with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis
- Background working either in-house or agency hiring in Tech, having a good knowledge of the Tech market and landscape
- Great communication, interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with stakeholders of all levels and senior management
- Proactive and hands-on attitude. You’re happier when you’re improving the world around you
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world’s leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract and retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented and motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay and grow with us, with employee satisfaction and well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers and leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated and productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we’ve been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.