Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f/d)
Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and agency of individuals—and to empower developers to create better products and services through decentralized web technologies. We are a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create this next wave of better products and services.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our PeopleOps org and help us achieve our exciting hiring goals. In this role you will serve as a main point of contact with candidates and conduct preliminary screening interviews, schedule interviews with hiring teams, and manage candidates’ experience throughout the evaluation process. We’re looking for a recruiting associate who thrives in a fast paced startup environment and enjoys creating processes where they do not yet exist.
- Partner closely with the PeopleOps team to support a high volume of candidates throughout the interview process and liaise between candidates, recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers.
- Review inbound applicants and conduct Recruiter phone screens to assess role and cultural fit.
- Coordinate interviews across a wide range of job profiles from leadership to entry level roles in all functional departments.
- Provide seamless candidate experience and ensure candidates move through the interview process efficiently.
- Advise hiring teams how to positively impact candidate experience and relay candidate feedback to improve the process.
- Proactively problem solve scheduling issues and manage last minute cancellations, double booking, rescheduling requests, etc.
- 1-2 years recruiting experience and interview coordination
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working with executives and providing exceptional service to high level candidates.
- Knowledge in recruiting and HR operational best practices
- Track record of providing excellent candidate experience throughout the interview process.
- Proficiency in recruiting and business systems and tools (ATS, gSuite, productivity tools, etc)