Talent Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d)
Join us as a Talent Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d) in our People & Relations Team in Hamburg or Berlin on a shared journey that matters!
Behind the scenes of our well-known vehicles, MOIA GmbH develops the technical products underlying MOIA. Our team of more than 200 employees develops an on-demand ridesharing service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
The enthusiasm we have is obvious. We love our cities, we love living in them and we love staying in motion with it. Simultaneously, we aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.
About your team
We are a colourful and strong team consisting of nine professionals located in Berlin and Hamburg. We cover various responsibilities with our individual strengths: recruiting, personnel development, organizational development, consulting, moderating, communicating, and coaching.
- Knowledge is transparent for us and we make a point to share information and learn from each other
- We know and express our strengths within the team and promote each other’s development
- Although we are not developers, we are passionate about the tech environment and culture and enjoy working with our colleagues from various technical departments
- Agility is not a buzzword to us, we live it by heart and are accompanied in our rituals by one of our agile coaches if needed
- We have developed lots of great Workshops and useful tools and still are on a greenfield. We embrace change and have many ideas on how we can enable our colleagues to do the jobs they love and develop our company culture
- No two days are alike: we love the dynamics, the varied topics and numerous design options that each day brings
What you will do
- Talent Sourcing expert: you develop an active sourcing strategy from scratch for our team and own the process
- Identify relevant channels, find new and creative ways to identify candidates
- Be a sparring partner to our recruiters and hiring managers in regards to active sourcing
- Research the job market and current trends to provide insights and improvements to the hiring funnel
Opportunities to Learn
- Get to know the full recruitment cycle for our tech, product and design vacancies in Hamburg & Berlin
- Learn about interview techniques and conduct interviews
- Transform your ideas into projects or participate in other current People projects (e.g. Future Work)
What will help you to fulfil this role
- Experienced in identifying and finding talent across local and international markets
- You are familiar with standard active sourcing tools and are creative and curious to try out new approaches
- You like to share your knowledge and inspire colleagues to get involved in active sourcing
- You like to play with data and are curious about how you can support the team in making conscious decisions
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all of the requirements for the role yet. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
Be who you are!
We are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. We are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary including bonus
- Flexible working hours & work arrangements
- Employee Share Ownership Program
- Public transport ticket (full coverage) & discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership or bike leasing from Swapfiets/JobRad
- Continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings & workshops, conferences & language classes
- 30 days of vacation
- Relocation support