Technical Recruiter (m/f) // camunda
Camunda is an open source workflow automation software that helps organizations automate business processes and enter the digital age.
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: to help any organization solve its workflow automation problems. From Zalando’s online shop, to NASA’s space missions, workflows are everywhere and Camunda is the open source technology of choice when it comes to automation. One of the fastest-growing companies in EMEA, as ranked by Deloitte in 2018, Camunda is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco and Denver, USA, we are a diverse team of more than 100. Our more than 250 Enterprise customers include AT&T, NASA, Zalando, Lufthansa, T-Mobile and Universal.
As a technical recruiter, you\’ll be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, sourcing, assessing and guiding candidates through our hiring process. There will be a heavy focus on candidate experience, employer brand activities, managing internal stakeholder relationships and diversity hiring. You\’re creative and driven, interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. This role requires working collaboratively, excellent communication, a heightened attention to detail, and collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Lead to identify and prioritise roles
- Be creative and use a wide variety of tools to source candidates
- Plan and conduct interviews and assessments
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives with other TA team members
- Organize / attend a wide variety of career fairs, conferences and recruitment events
- Strong focus on candidate experience, diversity hiring
- Language proficiency in German
- Proven work experience as an ace recruiter
- Familiarity with social media, candidate databases and professional networks
- You are full of energy, creative and enjoy experimenting to overcome hurdles, and you go the extra mile to get things done.
- A natural networker and enjoy meeting and connecting with new people
- A central role in a company that is growing fast (2018 growth:> 80%) while being sustainable and stable (fully profitable)
- The opportunity to personally grow and experience an incredibly exciting market with rapid development
- A great team with highly motivated and really nice colleagues
- 30 days vacation a year
- A long-term interesting job in a very nice office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- An amazing well stocked snack bar with plenty of snacks and beverages, including home-brewed beer
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.