Technical Talent Acquisition Lead
Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, offering more than 1 million works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 leading galleries, fairs, auction houses, and institutions across 190 countries.
We are investing significantly in growing our tech org globally and are seeking a Talent Acquisition Lead to drive its scale.
Artsy’s tech org is building new and innovative products that will change the entire art landscape. As a Talent Lead, you will directly impact this change and the rate of success at which we scale. You will be a strategic thought partner and will have the opportunity to build and lead a small tech recruitment team. As our Talent Lead, you will also contribute directly toward recruiting diverse and inspired individuals across Engineering, Product, Design, and Data — providing a thoughtful, high caliber, candidate experience.
Artsy’s recruitment team acts as network builders, process managers, and strategic advisors to hiring managers. As a key member of Recruitment at Artsy, you will be maintaining a high bar for both quality and diversity, and ultimately, will safeguard our values as we expand. You will work closely with our incredibly talented tech team that values knowledge sharing and contributing to the tech community at large.
- Define strategy to rapidly scale tech hiring and execute along with recruitment team
- Full Cycle Recruitment: Manage 360 degrees of the recruitment pipeline from outreach, candidate management, through to offer and close.
- Building Diverse Talent Networks: Proactively identify, recruit and hire talent across Product, Design, and Engineering to create further reach and visibility across diverse talent networks
- Candidate Management: Support positive candidate experience, and advise candidates through the pipeline in a timely manner
- Hiring Manager Advisory: Provide strategic support to key stakeholders on hiring best practices and team growth
- Recruitment agency and/or internal recruitment experience
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment, and people leadership experience
- Strong track record of closing senior level tech talent and supporting a high volume of hiring needs
- Experience building diverse teams and strong talent networks
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Resilience, with a high level of comfort working in fast paced environment, subject to change and growth
- Leans into challenging, and constantly seeking solutions
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
- For the Love of Art: We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
- Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
- Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
- Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
- Impact Over Perfection: Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.