Assistant to CEO/Business Development Intern // Cosuno
Who we are
We’re a seed-stage SaaS startup based in Berlin. Our mission is to digitize one of the last multibillion-dollar industries – the construction sector. Backed by renowned international investors we are currently working on the launch of our first product, and are searching for an intern who supports our C-Level on all topics related to Sales, Marketing and Operations.
You will be given a high degree of responsibility to develop and execute strategies and projects on lead generation, sales processes as well as product-related challenges.
You will work directly together with our founders and will gain deep insights in how to scale a startup in the early days and all the tasks that you have to handle if you are a founder and CEO of a startup. These are great learnings if you think of starting a startup yourself one day.
Who we’re looking for
- You have a hands-on mentality and are pragmatic and solution-orientated
- You are passionate about startups and disrupting old school industries
- You are an allrounder, flexible in working on several different tasks
- You have great communication skills and are not afraid of talking to our client
- You are fluent in German
Reasons to work for us
- Founder-like experience in an early-stage startup – you’ll see everything on how ideas go from development to market
- Impact the business with your ideas – we are a flat structure and every voice counts
- Ownership over a project that has the potential to turn into something big