Business Development Intern // Lano
Lano is a Berlin based early-stage fintech startup. A group of experienced founders top tier investors and advisors are building the next level of a modular platform for the future of work.
We are still a small team, which gives you real startup exposure and the chance to work very close with the founders (Serial Entrepreneurs with €100M+ Exit experience) and have an office located in the heart of Berlin. We’re off to something big – so join us now and be part of the ride!
- You study economics, business, mathematics, physics, computer science or a related field
- You have a positive hands-on mentality someone who facilitates collaboration
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You can easily work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You have a passion for software startups
- You are at least fluent in german and english
- You act as a business development intern and work close with our sales and founder team
- You support with projects in Sales, Customer Success and Business Development
- With your entrepreneurial mind set you take ownership and ensure execution
- You will coordinate and join client meetings
- You will evaluate how certain categories in certain markets are performing
- Setup and improve existing processes with your ideas
Perks & Benefits
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Steep learning curve and individual development opportunities
- Regular feedback talks and opportunities for professional development
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a startup by bringing in your own ideas
Ask yourself „What’s next?“ – don’t wait for it
Sounds good? Get in touch!
Send your application to [email protected]