Business Development Intern // ZYSE.me
ZyseMe is a new fashion tech service based in Berlin, Germany (our office is, of course, in an old brewery). We have developed an innovative technology to change the way consumers buy clothing. We are a small, experienced, and international team that is passionate about digitizing an old semi-analogue industry using data, new technology, and digital processes. We are building the future interface between consumers, brands, retailers, and the manufacturers. Essentially we enable traditional production to work like 3D printers.
You will work closely with our COO and CEO to support our Business Development. You will be given ownership of projects and will see their direct impact. Specifically, you would work on topics such as:
- Strategic and market expansion opportunities
- Identifying and supporting B2B collaborations
- Operational process optimization and implementation
- Supply chain and logistics management
- Business analysis
- Support our financial department
- Internal office management and operations
We care more about the right mindset and fit to our team than about skills. Those you will learn. That said, we are also looking to find:
- You study or have just finished a degree in Business, Engineering, or similar
- You have very strong analytical capabilities and are good with numbers
- You are detail-oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated. You get stuff done!
- You want to make changes and thrive from challenge while looking to develop and grow
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and are also happy to set the pace instead of just following
WHAT WE OFFER
You are an essential part of our team. You will join a still small, experienced, passionate, and international team with global ambitions. You will hold responsibility for your tasks and get exposure to the executive levels of fashion. You will acquire a comprehensive understanding of fashion technology. Competitive compensation. Our office is located among many other start-ups in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin.
Can you be one of us?