Business Development Internship – Tech Startup (m/f/d)
Lumiform is a VC-backed SaaS startup based in Berlin and operating globally (in 108 countries). With our digital solution, we are transforming this still untapped €164B global market.
The Lumiform SaaS solution enables companies to easily digitize and improve the workflow of quality & safety inspections. The app allows businesses to create digital checklists, conduct inspections, raise issues immediately & solve them collaboratively with teammates while getting fully automated report and analyzing all data with ease.
Quality & safety inspections take place in all major industries worldwide – mostly all of them are conducted by pen and paper: Cleaning documentation, risk assessments, maintenance reports, hygiene checks, safety walk documentation etc. pp.
We are looking for a highly motivated intern (m/f/d) to support the management team in all aspects of product, sales and marketing expansion. You will actively participate in seizing new (international) growth opportunities by setting up and managing cross-functional projects, exploring innovative solutions and optimizing business processes. The internship is meant to be a full-time position and to last 3 – 6 months.
- Support the management team with marketing measures
- Support the management and product team with product improvement measures
- Help the marketing team with the implementation of new channels and measures
- Introduce new potential customers to the Lumiform solution
- Analyse current processes and actively support to improve these
- Support the Customer Success Managers in their daily business
- Tackle problems, analyze them and develop solutions on your own
- You are passionate about startups
- You are hardworking, have a positive “can-do” attitude, love what you do and own it
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, engineering or natural science-related programme
- You are a reliable allrounder with a hands-on mentality and a customer-centric mindset
- You can solve problems in a creative and structured way
- You are a strong team player with a kind personality and like the ability to achieve goals collaboratively
- You have great communication skills and are not afraid of talking to our clients
- You are fluent in English
- You are in Berlin or are open to move to Berlin
- It is a plus if you have first professional experience at a leading technology company, management consultancy or a similar environment
- A very nice office in the centre of Berlin Mitte at Torstraße
- Always free coffee, water, and tea. Free beer and wine on Fridays
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work occasionally in home-office
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company at an early stage
- An international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to your application (CV/Linkedin) is sufficient