Business Development Working Student (m/f/*)
- Play an integral role in our sales and marketing team working directly with the Head of Growth and CEO.
- Develop your sales skills in the domain of B2B and technology with support and mentoring from our sales executives.
- Use your marketing skills to support our marketing material across product lines for different exciting industries in the automotive and mobility sector
- Create and run digital marketing campaigns for lead generation.
- Bring new ideas to our product team from conversations with leads and customers to fuel product innovation and go-to-market strategy.
- Enrolled in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Marketing or similar. Ideally you are currently at the beginning of your master’s degree.
- Experience in Sales and/or Business Development.
- Fluent in English and German (writing and speaking).
- Experience with digital marketing tools.
- Proficient use of standard office software (Google Suite, MS Office).
- Excited to learn more about AI technology and software development.
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams.
We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as a flat organizational structure which promotes open communication. We value new opinions and ideas from all members of our team and foster a culture where we all learn from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage active participation in our design, innovation and development process. And of course we offer free drinks and snacks and flexible working time because we aim to create the working environment that we envision for ourselves, for everyone at Peregrine.