Business Intelligence Analyst Intern // Lingoda
Are you a natural born analyst? Are your SQL skills to be envied? Do you eat, sleep and, breathe numbers?
Are we speaking to you?
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our pupils at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential – anytime, anywhere. Our pupils learn German, English, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
We are currently on the hunt for a Junior BI Analyst to support the growth of our international team. This position reports to the BI Analyst.
- You will support BI team by creating comprehensive reports on business wide analysis and forecasting.
- You will dive deep into the into the root causes of a variety of issues in order to advise the stakeholders.
- You will develop your analytical skills and gain valuable statistical knowledge.
- You will analyse weekly and monthly business reports to stakeholders to maximise their return on investments.
- You will master communication skills in order to explain your analysis to the stakeholders
We don’t have an endless list of prerequisites, we prefer to keep it simple. We like to work with motivated, target-driven communicators. There are just three things that are absolutely necessary for this internship:
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Postgres experience preferable)
- Experience in Excel and Google spreadsheets
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Data sciences or other related fields
There are also a few things that would help you in this role:
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Data sciences or other related fields
- Previous experience working in the role of an analyst
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to climb your tailored career ladder and develop within a fast-paced, high energy team
- Experience and growth as a BI Analyst
- Free language courses, enabling you to unlock your own potential
- A 6-month paid internship (attractive salary)
- Regular working hours in our Berlin-Mitte office
- A real Start-Up Atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication – your voice counts too at Lingoda!
- A young, international and highly-motivated team with regular social events
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one
Have we caught your interest? We’ll be happy to receive your application (CV and Cover Letter) with salary expectations and earliest possible start date