Cleantech Communications/PR Intern (English-language)
Who we are:
A tight-knit team of PR professionals in boutique PR/PA agency, we work with clean tech companies (incl. lots of startups!) on communications across earned media channels in Europe and the U.S. Our topics range from clean energy – solar, wind, storage, green hydrogen, to sustainable mobility – e-mobility, micromobility, batteries, along with sustainable proptech and agritech solutions. We focus on cutting-edge solutions that deliver significant carbon emissions reductions. DWR eco also has a public affairs team, with whom the PR team works closely.
We work independently, while communicating openly and continuously with each other internally, and with the companies we support. Highly results-oriented, we care a lot about the impact of our work, the relationships we build doing it, and the success of our clients. And we enjoy it!
Sound interesting? Apply to join us.
Your main responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and researching on all topics around ClimateTech
- Support on a range of content, from articles to social media posts
- Support on PR campaigns including press releases, researching media outlets and journalists, pitches to media, branded posts and events
- Support on visual content creation, such as branded content for events, webinars, social media channels and more.
- Mostly English, some German, any other EU languages a plus!
What we offer:
- Working at DWR eco means working closely with an experienced, results-driven bilingual communications team
- You’ll learn about a big range of clean technologies, companies, and challenges, about the nuts and bolts of the energy transition, and you’ll gain content and PR experience and training you can apply across sectors.
- We have a hybrid system, meeting a few days a week at our sunny, comfortable office in central Prenzlauer Berg, and working the rest of the time from home. If you want to be in the office every day, that’s also fine.
- We’re a straightforward bunch who are friendly, open, respectful, and pretty direct with each other, so you’ll always be learning (we all are:-), and you’ll know what your priorities are and what’s coming next.