CONSULTING INTERN EUROPE (6 MONTHS PROGRAM IN GERMANY/EUROPE + SAN FRANCISCO/US)
CONSULTING INTERN EUROPE (M/F/D)
6 MONTHS PROGRAM IN GERMANY/EUROPE + SAN FRANCISCO/US
Are you passionate about enabling organizations to achieve audacious goals, no matter if they are high-growth tech companies or established leaders in their respective industries? Are you excited about cultural transformation and accelerating growth powered by leading technology?
That’s why we founded Wave Nine, the not-so-typical consultancy from Silicon Valley that practices startup spirit and speed. Together with our strategic partner WorkBoard, Inc., we bring purpose to employees and results to companies. Based on a framework called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), we help companies gain competitive advantage through high alignment on purpose, strong focus, and transparency. We do this by combining consulting services with a category-defining software platform backed by leading investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Microsoft and Softbank.
To complement our growing team, we are looking for a Consulting intern in Germany/Europe, who will support our European team, spending 4-5 months in Germany / Europe and an additional 1-2 months in San Francisco/US (total duration: 6 months). By building strong relationships with some of the most successful and respected entrepreneurs, you will create long-term value for Wave Nine and accelerate your career as an international consulting professional.
- Support our consultants with the planning and delivery of their projects across various industries and geographies.
- Facilitate strategy alignment workshops with our clients.
- Identify new potential clients and develop successful sales strategies to close them.
- Maintain the backbone of our sales activities through CRM data management.
- Enable our clients using our partner’s market leading software solution through training sessions and knowledge facilitation.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology, startups and eagerness to learn.
- You are about to complete your Bachelor’s program or have ideally started your Master’s degree.
- Previous relevant work experience, such as internships, ideally in a startup, management consulting, sales or business operations for a (B2B) SaaS company context.
- You should feel comfortable working with executives to support their business goals, and equally comfortable leading workshops.
- Fluency in German and English is required; the ability to conduct business in another European language is advantageous but not a must.
- International team who believes that every member enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges.
- Full responsibility from day one.
- Gain coaching skills and learn about the latest management models by working directly with companies from Silicon Valley and beyond in international project assignments.
- Being part of our flat hierarchy working environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- We practice New Work and we plan to continue working remotely, mixed with occasional on-site client engagements once travel restrictions ease up.
We are looking forward to your application (required documents: CV).
Please note that, due to the high number of applicants, we cannot answer every application individually. We will reach out to you if we want to move forward with your application. Thank you very much for your understanding.