Content Marketing – Intern
Content Marketing Intern (Remote/Berlin)
We’re excited to bring a driven Content Marketing Intern into our B2B team to help us grow our Corporate Innovation products and services significantly. You’ll be working within a motivated multicultural team and will contribute directly to the success of our innovation products by helping us produce visual and written content for multiple channels and expand our presence in the Social Media landscape.
Who we are..
We are a colorful, goofy, weird team of 50+ professionals based in Berlin, Delhi, Kiev, Zagreb and Rostov-on-Don. And we are driven to bring digital innovation in the corporate world. We work with innovation teams at Bayer, Airbus, HILTI, Siemens, Swisscom and Berlin Institute of Health.
Most enterprise companies are still playing catch-up with Silicon Valley companies. We’d like to fix that. How? By bringing in processes, mindsets and speed of product development that have worked for Amazon, Netflix, Tesla, Airbnb and Google.
At Lean Apps, we do everything to deliver a WOW! experience to our customers. Our mission is to help our customers avoid building waste (products nobody wants) and help them build products that really deliver value to the end customer.
We love people who bring a different point of view, speak their minds, challenge us and help us improve, fit very well in our company. Are you one of them? Let’s be goofy together.
About the role:
- Full-time internship for a duration of 3 months (with the possibility of extension) or a junior full-time position. Starting ASAP
- You’ll liaise with our content writer to design, platform native content pieces (Opinion posts, Carousels, Infographics, Videos, Stories, IGTV, Reels etc.) using tools like Canva, Kapwing and others.
- You’ll manage the weekly/monthly content distribution calendar for each channel
- You’ll distribute the created content on multiple social media channels (Blog, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Slack, YouTube and Facebook) as per the content distribution calendar
- You’ll define and measure the success for each content piece, for each channel, and report it back to stakeholders
- You’ll research on top trending topics on Corporate Innovation and come up with ideas for new content topics and themes we can write on
- You’ll be able to re-hash existing content and create new content pieces from that to enable content reusability
- You’ll write compelling ad copy for multiple paid channels
- You’ll collaborate with the team on marketing planning
- You’ll support the team with growth marketing initiatives, reporting, and other projects
- You are ideally a native English speaker, or at least C1 level (written + spoken)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working within a motivated team
- You like to get creative and have a way with words
- You’re an enrolled University student. Preferred fields of study: Marketing, Communications, English Literature or similar
- You’re proactive and motivated to learn
Good to have:
- Experience with content editing
- Basic knowledge of growth hacking and it excites you
- Basic knowledge of Lean Startup, Design Sprint, Design Thinking, UX
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll work in a small but powerful team, with the possibility to directly impact the acquisition of new customers and impact company revenue
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn a lot in a short amount of time, building your skill set and resume very quickly
- We’ll invest in your education to help you do your job as best you can
- You’ll be encouraged to have opinions, bring ideas and contribute in a real way
- You’ll have complete freedom to achieve your goals
- You’ll be a part of a passionate, energetic team in a fun and exciting office environment
How to apply?
If you think you might be the right fit for our team and our company values, please apply by using the below process.
Tell us why you’re perfect for this job by sending a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, if you want to stand out and show us who you really are, create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for the work you’d be doing and add it to the email. Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it. If your email impresses us, we will get in touch with you to continue the interview process. If it doesn’t, you’ll just receive a “thank you” email from us – but give us a few weeks to reply :)