Content Marketing Internship – German (m/f/x) // Zizoo
Zizoo.com is the leading global boat rental platform. We’re on a mission to digitalise and transform the boat rental industry, which is 10 years behind any other travel sector. We are building a global digital booking platform and website connecting suppliers to travelers worldwide – in a nutshell, it’s the “Booking.com for Boats”. Zizoo has been named one of Forbes’ 7 Travel Tech Startups to Watch and we’ve been recently featured in TechCrunch.
We are the next big thing in travel!
We’re looking for a talented writer with a get-things-done attitude and passion for all things digital to join our team. If you have a passion for travel, communications and marketing, you’re the one we want!
- Create content for our newsletter, ads, and press releases
- Write SEO optimized texts including blogs and onsite/offsite content
- Participate in and contribute to weekly marketing strategy meetings
- Develop potential new channels for the German-speaking marketing
- Support the Marketing Team with growth marketing, reporting, keyword research and other projects
- Be on top of the latest trends in the travel industry and discover new opportunities for outreach
- Translate English texts into German
- You are a native German speaker with very good English language skills
- You have a passion for tourism and travel writing
- Experience in content editing and translation is considered a plus
- You can adapt your writing style to different audiences
- You are detail-oriented and create high quality content
- You have an analytical mind and are keen to learn more
- You like to work in teams and enjoy an international and dynamic work environment
What we offer:
- Be a part of Zizoo’s global expansion
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe’s top trending travel tech startups
- Urban Sports Club membership discount
- Weekly team breakfast and Friday night beers
- Team building events including nautical adventures
- Numerous perks, a great culture and a working environment where you work hard/play hard!
This is a 3-6 month internship with the opportunity to turn into full-time employment. Please send us a writing sample with your cover letter when applying.