Copywriting Intern – English (Data & Analytics) // Datarade
Data impacts every decision made by humans and machines, increasingly becoming the world’s most valuable resource. At Datarade, we’re developing the first software platform that connects data buyers with data vendors across the globe at scale. We empower data buyers to discover quality data sources and help data vendors to build trusted relationships with their clients. And our journey has just begun.
You will contribute to our strategic objective to develop high-quality content and become a key pillar of our communications strategy:
- Support us in developing the voice and tone of Datarade
- Research and publish educational articles and guides on popular data categories
- Review, edit, and publish guest articles from business partners and industry influencers
- Conduct keyword research (SEO) and refresh existing content to increase traffic
- Prepare the content and scripts for explainer videos on data and analytics use cases
- Support the product & design team in UI copywriting
- Native English level or equivalent
- Outstanding research, storytelling, and writing skills
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts
- Interest in technology and curiosity to learn more
- Previous copywriting experience (own blog or internships)
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or master’s degree program (ideally Marketing, Communication, Psychology, Journalism, Literature or similar)
- Written fluency in other languages like e.g. Spanish, French, German, Chinese, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with SEO copywriting and content marketing
- Previous experience with technology / data / software etc.
What we offer you:
- Join an early-stage technology company and easy-going, international team
- Extremely strong learning experience and fair compensation
- Modern and centrally located office at Alexanderplatz with great access by public transportation
- Regular team events and offsites with friendly, smart and international colleagues
- Snacks, coffee and a stocked fridge with Club Mate and good German beer
- Preferred start date: ASAP
- Type: Internship
- Duration: 6 months
- Work hours: 40 hours / week
- Salary: 1,800 EUR / month
- Office: Alexanderstr. 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Sounds interesting? Please send us your CV, a short paragraph outlining your motivation for applying, and your portfolio (personal blog, articles, etc.). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!