Customer Support Working Student ( d / f / m)
Are you ready to make a difference in this world—empowering others to get fit and feel happy? If you answered “yes,” you’ve come to the right place. We’re so glad you’re here! Join us at Gymondo, a company with a big heart that takes great pride in the work we do. We’re a team of over 50 highly experienced, internationally-minded shining stars from all around the world who enjoy a fun and light-hearted working environment. At Gymondo, you’ll find tons of opportunities for learning from the best and brightest, coupled with a promising career path focused on professional development and personal progression. Join our passionate team and become a part of our success story!
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WITHIN THE TEAM
As our new Working Student, you will be responsible for your very own Project, which is the handling of the physical post.
You will be an important contact person for the customers who contact us via mail and will assist them in their wishes for cancellations or the validation of bonus booklets.
Gain insight into how a Support Team operates during high season and see first-hand how your friendly nature and great communication skills directly impact our customers and our team’s satisfaction score.
This is your chance to provide excellent customer service and to apply and further develop your communication, administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
OUR STACK FOR HEAVY LIFTING:
- Zendesk (training will be provided)
- Internal Backoffice (training will be provided)
- Google Sheets/Docs + pdf creation/editing
- Basic Admin skills (handling physical post, scanning documents, sensitive handling, filing and disposal of customer data
WHAT TYPE OF WORKOUT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Become a valued member of our team by supporting our 4 internal Customer Support agents during the busiest time of our year. We aim to blow our customers away with our fast, friendly and professional support, which means remaining cool when the going gets tough. You will process cancellations and the validation of bonus booklets sent in via post to our office, so unfortunately, the nature of the job does not allow for remote work, but you will get to hang out with our team and the rest of our awesome colleagues.
Reply to our customers via post or email and see how you make a positive difference in their Gymondo experience.
Full training will be provided, and the successful candidate will have the chance to progress to a full-time role at the end of their studies.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM
- 6 – 12 months Customer Support/Service experience is a plus
- High school completion
- Some kind of communication training/studies would be a plus
- Must have empathy, be positive and friendly
- native-level German skills fluent English
- Berlin based
THE GYMONDO MEMBERSHIP (AKA INTERVIEW PROCESS):
Just like a fitness program, it takes time to see results. Be patient—it could take up to 4 weeks to receive an offer.
Your first workout: A friendly call with the People’s team to get to know you.
Let’s bump up the intensity: If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll send you a work-related task to dive deeper into a specific topic.
Keep going strong: If you nail the task, we’ll schedule an interview with the team lead to discuss your assignment and dive deeper into the topic.
Your last rep: Once you’ve wowed us with your strength and endurance, we’ll schedule a team interview so you can meet our amazing colleagues.
BENEFIT FROM THE GYMONDO WORKOUT PACKAGE:
- Set your own workout schedule: Make use of our flextime and home office options and take 30 days paid vaca on us.
- Boost your endorphins: Enjoy in-house fitness classes, a free Gymondo membership
- Need some serotonin? Get involved in our regular team events, game nights, and virtual Friday beers.
- Cholesterol-free zone: Dig into healthy snacks and wash them all down with the help of an office espresso machine.
- Track your success. We value feedback. We give and receive feedback openly and honestly because we understand this is the only way we can truly grow, both individually and collectively.
Apply for this position
Gymondo is a leading health and fitness app offering short and effective workouts and customized meal plans to users united by the desire to get fit and feel happy. We understand the obstacles people face on their fitness journey and empower them to create life-long healthy habits and routines. From our beautiful headquarters in Berlin, we seek to revolutionize the online fitness world.