Data & Automation Intern DACH (m/f/d)
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course… good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As a Data & Automation Intern for HelloFresh DACH, we want you to support us in our efforts to automate data processes throughout all departments and to help make better informed decisions based on clean and insightful data. If you’re interested in working in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies with a great (and delicious) product, plenty of opportunities and challenging tasks, this is your chance!
Your area of responsibility
- Identify (workflow-)automation potentials for data-driven processes (e.g. order creation, ingredient disposition) within HelloFresh DACH departments (e.g. Marketing, Product Development, Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Customer Service) and prioritise developed initiatives according to their estimated impact
- Develop tools to increase the degree of automation throughout HelloFresh DACH
- Manage data flows and pipelines specific for HelloFresh DACH
- Promote data literacy among all departments
- Develop a centralised, server-based workflow hub with the team
- Maintain, adjust and improve existing workflow automation tools
- Help the team to become better every day by finding and promoting the best approaches and tools for our work
- You are hungry to learn new things every day and to make a real difference at HelloFresh
- You are an excellent analytical and critical thinker
- You are a structured mind who is able to communicate, present and implement solutions in a user-oriented way
- You have a strong desire to not only understand your own domain, but the whole business from start to end
- You have first experience in solving workflow problems programmatically
- Python and Go are our languages of choice to transfer manual workflow into automated processes. If it is not part of your stack yet, you have to be willing to adapt.
- You have gathered first experience in working with Concourse and Docker ideally or are very keen on learning it
- SQL skills are a plus
- Knowledge in Front-End Development is a plus (e.g. React)
- As your tasks will be focused on the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), a basic command of German is a plus
- You’re interested in a longterm internship (at least 4 months)
- You are eligible to work in Germany
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the new cooking box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Data & Automation experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- Plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You’re hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.