DevOps/ Data Engineer Werksstudent / Working Student (f/m/d) // Haensel AMS
We at Haensel AMS – Advanced Mathematical Solutions – are a Berlin based technology & data analytics solution provider, which applies, develops and implements cutting edge mathematical techniques and machine learning methods in various industry projects.
Flat hierarchies, steady high 2-3-digit growth over the last 5 years, innovation and a dynamic culture characterize HAMS.
At our head office in (Central) Berlin, we have an immediate vacancy for a
DevOps / Data Engineer Working Student
** possibility to combine the job with a Master thesis **
What you should bring:
- Some hands on experience with AWS (just to name some of our core services: EC2, S3, RDS, EMR, Athena, ECR, ECS, Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis, …)
- Strong Python skills
- Experiences with REST webservices and APIs
- SQL knowledge, some practical experience is a nice to have
- A good basic understanding of Statistical / Machine Learning methods
- Can-Do mentality
- Help define, design, implement, test and roll-out data collection & processing systems together with our engineering & data-science team
- Help to maintain & improve our existing systems & infrastructure on AWS
If you are good, you would be on track to become a partner within 1-2 years.
What can you further expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Education budget
- Very international environment ( we have currently 10 nationalities within the team)
- Being part in a highly motivated and outstanding talented team
Want to join us? Send us your CV!
Note:We only consider your applications when you hold already a valid working visa for Germany.
Next steps in the hiring process are:
(1) a small challenge,
(2) a video call,
(3) a personal interview at our office in Berlin,
and finally (4) signing the contract and making math rock! ;-)
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: 850.00€ /month