Entrepreneur in Residence (d/w/m)
Copytrack is a young software start-up that has meanwhile established itself as the market leader in the field of digital image licensing and protection. We help photographers, designers and brands to protect their intellectual property online and to receive fair payment for their original work. The challenge is huge – 85% of all images online are used illegally. Help us put an end to this. We will solve the task with your ideas and your enthusiasm.
This is an incomparable opportunity: you’ll be learning how to build a business from scratch, how to solve absolutely any problem, how to achieve any possible goal. As our Entrepreneur in Residence you will report directly to our CEO Marcus Schmitt and work closely with our CFO Fabian Stachowiak on different projects across the company and with key partners, like:
- Identifying, defining and supporting in rolling out new business opportunities and strategic projects both internally and with external partners for example growing our legal partner network
- Defining and driving cost benefits analysis for example calculating a cost-down exercise on our consumables
- Creating decision briefs for C Level on key decisions such as entering into partnerships with key partners and solution providers
- Support in Fundraising and evaluate different opportunities and funding options.
- Risk managing Procurement: given Covid and market dynamics – what are the potential to more automation? How can we create a remote company?
- Business Model Analysis: Run different growth scenarios based on the input assumptions you will be given from Finance.
- You will be assigned high priority projects to ensure we achieve our goals
- This role comes with great autonomy, allowing you to identify problems, carry out analysis, design solutions and execute them
- You will collaborate with different teams within the company to identify, review and solve problems
- You will work on multiple projects in parallel that will require you to be adaptable across multiple functions
- You will have the chance to grow and become a manager in the mid-future
- We don’t care so much about your educational background, but you should bring the following qualities to the table:
- You’re a logical thinker who breaks down complex problems into smaller ones and enjoys working with data to back up your opinions.
- You have 2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment, ie. start-up/VC environment and/or strategy consulting.
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders in a mature and convincing manner
- You enjoy building convincing business cases that make it easy for you to find people to help you execute.
- You have meticulous attention to detail and are a creative thinker with proven problem-solving skills
- You speak German and English
We are looking forward to your application. Please send your résumé to email@example.com and tell us why you would like to work at Copytrack. You are also welcome to send us a short video, relevant links, or the like – anything that helps us to get to know you better.