Entrepreneur in Residence – Internship (m/w/d)
marta brings together caregivers from all over Europe with families who require support in caring for their loved ones. In doing so, we are addressing a problem that is becoming increasingly important: Europe’s aging population and the emerging nursing crisis.
The market today is still largely analog and highly dysfunctional. Care is inadequate and caregivers often earn too little. Our goal is to bring transparency to this opaque market and empower caregivers to deal with their daily challenges with a service that both empowers them to fulfill their roles and legitimizes their everyday work.
We address problems that every family with elderly relatives faces – by improving care through technology and giving patients the opportunity to age in dignity in their familiar environment.
Join our team and support growing marta to improve the lives of the elderly and carers all across Europe.
- Partner with the founding team to work on the most relevant strategic topics for marta in the different areas of the business (e.g. commercial, operations)
- Execute core initiatives to optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of our business
- Conduct analyses to support strategic and operational decisions
- Transfer analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling presentations for investors and our team at marta
- Entrepreneurial personality with a high degree of self-initiative
- Work experience in digital marketing, sales or business development and/or background in strategy consulting, banking, start-ups
- Interest in operational activities when building a company
- Very strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, articulation, and service orientation
- Very good proficiency in English and German
- We take our mission seriously and your impact will be meaningful and fulfilling
- A small but international team of +30 people from nine different countries located in Berlin, Austria, Lithuania, Romania, and Poland
- We get together regularly for team events and office parties.
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
- Free beer, cereal, and recurring team dinners
- Great tools: We equip our teams with the newest tech in order to help them succeed
- Hands-on experience in growing and scaling a greenfield project
- Please include your current/ predicted grade in your CV
- Period: 3-6 months
- Office: Berlin (Mitte)
- Possible (occasional) travels to events or other locations
- Appropriate compensation in line with market standards