Finance Intern / Werkstudent // MedBelle
My name is Sebastian and I am the Head of Finance here at Medbelle, where it is our mission to build the first digital hospital.
First of all, let me tell you what Medbelle is all about.
As you know, the healthcare system as we know it can often be inefficient, disorganised and overstretched. Its complicated administrative processes contribute largely to its struggle to keep up with rapidly advancing technology, resulting in bad experiences for both patients and healthcare professionals alike.
As the first digital hospital, we are rebuilding the healthcare experience from scratch. This is what allows us to provide patients with an outstanding level of care that we would love to experience ourselves.
Backed by renowned international investors, we are helping an ever-growing number of patients receive the highest quality of medical procedures the UK has to offer. To help us maintain this level of care, we need to expand our Finance department with highly motivated and passionate people who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
What you will do:
- Operational tasks like transaction management
- The reconciliation of our accounting tools
- Analytical tasks like performing cost analyses and liquidity planning
- Work with innovative accounting tools like Candis and QBO as well as other classic software tools like Salesforce, Trello and Slack.
- All tasks need to be performed in close coordination with our other departments which allows for direct insights into and interaction with our operational business
What you bring to the table:
- Are comfortable in both German and English
- Have completed or are completing a degree in Finance or Business
- Have basic accounting knowledge and a good skill set in Excel/Gsheets
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have impeccable time-management and organisational skills
- Can bring a positive attitude to work with you every day
What the crew is like and why I love working here:
Our Medbelle family is a small and truly international team (75%+ internationals). We pride ourselves on our company culture that’s focused on building a great service with a professional emphasis on numbers and growth.
As a typical Berlin startup, we, of course, have the usual fun stuff: free coffee & British tea, fruits, pancake Tuesdays, an amazing Villa in Kreuzberg, Friday memes and team events we probably shouldn’t talk about here. But what I love most about working for Medbelle is the honest desire to help improve the experiences of our patients – that’s what keeps us motivated and driven.
We move quickly. If you are a great match, we can cover the initial phone interviews, an on-site interview with me and a chat with the founders all within two weeks. I look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply through our website: https://www.medbelle.com/careers
Sebastian (Head of Finance)