Build the future of personalization with us!
Narratic Labs helps e-commerce brands achieve true hyper-personalization. The software builds on the latest AI technology, including large language models like ChatGPT, and transforms each Shopify store into a personalized shopping experience, making it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for and increasing the likelihood of a purchase.
We are currently working with a handful of highly engaged customers to build the first version of our platform and will publicly open our first app in March. We just closed our first investment round with some of the best and brightest angels in Europe and will be raising our Seed round from VCs later this year.
The founders (Arne Wolfewicz, WHU, ex Head of Growth at AI startup Levity and Hagen Hoferichter, TU Berlin, ex Lead Engineer for Big Data and Machine Learning at Axel Springer) have several years of experience in building and selling AI software, retention algorithms and Big Data products.
🧙🏻 About the role
We are still at the very beginning of our journey and are looking for a bright, driven, and hands-on individual to take responsibility on key projects.
Since we’re a small team, you’ll be working directly with the founders. As our first business hire, we will include you on all major initiatives and you will have substantial leverage on the future of the company.
🚀 What you will get:
- Impact, steep learning curve, and as much responsibility as you can handle
- Full responsibility for your own projects, particularly in the growth / marketing / sales area
- Daily founder interaction and deep insights into the early days of a tech startup
- Choose to work either from our first office or remotely
- Build your personal network in the AI and startup space
💪 Your responsibilities
… are only limited by what you are good at and how much you can handle!
The following should serve as inspiration for what projects you might take on:
- Build new customer acquisition funnels: ads/content/outbound, landing pages, CRM integration, follow-up email sequences
- Develop automations and scalable processes (e.g. with Zapier)
- Establish partnerships with podcasts, lead sources, conferences, influencers, and meetups
- Create a knowledge center to help users along their journey with our product
- Support us on our upcoming funding round
- Interview potential customers to develop a robust product roadmap
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance, economics, business informatics, business psychology or a related field
- Can-do attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; English is a must, German a plus
- Strong attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind
- Ability to multitask and adapt to new challenges quickly
- Passion for early-stage startups and AI technology
- Available to work full-time during the internship period (dates flexible)
⏭️ Application process
- Send your your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re the perfect fit.
- We will get back to you shortly and conduct an interview. If you make it, we will tell you right away.
- If you don’t we will give you feedback on the spot so that you can get at least some learnings out of it.