French Speaking Working Student (m/f/d) – Customer Service
Planet Cards is a dynamic european leader in the Web2Print sector and one of the most widely used online shops for self-designed cards (birth and wedding cards) and photo products. As an international company with offices in Toulouse, Marseille and Berlin, we are targeting consumers all across Europe. According to the motto “we print your life”, our team of more than 100 employees across Europe works every day with enthusiasm and passion to capture the best moments of our customers on unique and individual products.
As a member of our customer service team you will be responsible for helping Planet Card’s French customers through their journey and provide them the best customer experience possible. This role asks for ideally 20h/week and is a short-term contract (3-4 months).
- You successfully assist our customers across multiple platforms, including phone, email and live chat, before and after their orders
- You advise our customers regarding the status of their orders and respond to their requests, suggestions and questions
- You check the layout, text, grammar and color metrics of our customers’ orders
- You work closely with our Marketing team to identify and highlight trends
- You actively drive improvements when it comes to our customers’ experience and internal processes
- You speak French on a native level and very good English
- You have first hands on customer service experience and a sense for design and layout
- You are a good communicator and enjoy helping people, on the phone and via email
- You like solving problems and take responsibility, even in difficult cases
- You are reliable, a team player, flexible and fun to work with
- You learn fast and are able to work organized and independently
Perks & Benefits:
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours, home office and family-friendly policies
- Lunch allowance of up to 96 € monthly or public transport ticket
- Dogs are welcome!
- Regular events with an individual budget at each team’s disposal
- International, multilingual team with an open mind to innovation and new ideas
- Free drinks, healthy snacks and 50 % off at our online stores
- Cozy office in Bergmannkiez – one of Berlin’s most central and trendiest districts
- Regular feedback talks and opportunities for professional development
We have big plans ahead of us. Want to join us on our exciting journey?