Graphic Design Internship
We are a fast-growing e-commerce company that is shaking up the market for magnetic products and adhesives. Founded 3 years ago, we achive significant sales and are looking for new team members.
We live a can-do attitude – nothing is impossible. At the office, we see ourselves more as friends who work together towards a common goal and celebrates successes together.
Currently, we have open positions in Business Development, Sales, Purchasing, Design and Customer Support.
- You contribute to our growth by creating appealing graphics, product images and promotional materials.
- You are involved in professionalizing our brand identity.
- You create the design of our social media presence.
- You participate in the optimization and further development of our online store.
- Ideally, you bring experience from agencies, design studios or from working as a freelancer.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite Programs (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and/or After Effects).
- You are a positive thinker and see alternative ways of doing things, even when something doesn’t seem feasible at first.
- You enjoy learning new (design) skills.
- You value aesthetics and appealing product presentation.
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus.
Nice to have skills: 3D modeling (e.g. Blender, Cinema 4D, Autodesk 3ds Max), photography and videography, as well as experience in creating mockups or packaging design.
- Above average salary
- Permanent position possible
- Steep learning curve and responsibility from day 1
- Insights into entrepreneurship
- Office in the heart of Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- Large standing desks and table tennis table at the office
- Committed and open-minded colleagues who actively support you
Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile via the application button or by email. Feel free to attach your website or portfolio as well. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can find out more about our hiring process below ⬇️
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. 💻 Video call via Google Meet
- Your experience and qualifications
- What you are looking for and what we are looking for
- Time for your questions
2. 💬 Interview at our office in Berlin (or remote)
- We will welcome you and show you around our office
- One or two of us will talk to you about the role and expectations as well as answer any of your questions
- For business candidates: you present your solution for the application task we have given you after our first call
- For design candidates: you present the final result of the design task we have given you after our first call
3. 🤔 Time to think about it
Work is a big part of everyone’s life. Some of our employees even left their home country to work with us. As taking a new job is a big decision, it shouldn’t be made in a day.
After your final interview we will say goodbye and both sides have time to reflect on the impressions and experience they had during the interviews.
4. 🖊️ Final talks
A couple of days later we will contact you. Usually, it doesn’t take us longer than a week to make a decision.
Finally, after you have signed a contract, we can’t wait for you to join our team and revolutionize the world (of magnets and adhesives)!