Growth marketing Intern / EdTech Startup
GoLexic is a young startup based in Berlin. We are building an online learning platform for children with dyslexia and children who experience challenges with reading and writing.
We’re looking for a German-speaking student intern to support growth marketing for 3 months to 6 months (negotiable) starting in February or March. This internship is ideal for anyone who wants to explore both data-driven marketing and more creative activities.
- Support digital marketing and advertising with campaign analysis: report on key metrics, help us understand what channels and campaigns perform best, suggest ways to visualise the data.
- Help the team maintain and optimise advertising campaigns.
- Curate and create content for our social media channels and website.
- Help create and communicate with a group of Beta testers for our app.
- Help test our platform before new releases.
Ideally, you are:
- A native-level German speaker, with fluent English
- Required to do an internship as part of your studies (or similar)
- Eligible to work in Germany
- Comfortable working with data
- Familiar with marketing concepts, SEO/SEA, Google Analytics / Google Adwords
- You have a good understanding of digital business-models and a strong analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation
What we offer:
- Exposure to different functions in the company (marketing, business intelligence, community management).
- Mentorship and a chance to work with smart, motivated and helpful team players who will support you as you explore new skills.
- Flexible hours and vacations.
- An opportunity to participate in the growth of an exciting ed-tech start-up supported by the Impact Factory, and that wants to make a difference in the life of children with learning difficulties.
Please apply in English by sending us a CV and cover letter.