Growth Strategy Development Internship (f/m/d)
At Lhotse, we are reinventing how organizations buy goods and services.
We are shaping the nexus of Procurement, Cognitive Automation, and FinTech.
Our B2B software solution enables employees across all kinds of organizations to make better buying decisions. Check out our website to learn more.
Join us and expect nothing less than:
- Join a VC-backed (not announced, yet) rocketship – we count some of Germany’s most successful tech entrepreneurs among our Angel investors
- Solve global problems faced by millions of companies and their employees, every day
- Become part of an inspiring and experienced team with diverse backgrounds
- Be part of the Lhotse journey from (almost) day 1 & shape the company with us
- Enjoy our central (Berlin Mitte) office, most flexible remote-work options, and fair compensation
- “Mini-MBA:” Learn and broaden your horizon by diving into more than one department
See who you’ll be joining: Lhotse on LinkedIn
As Growth Strategy Development Intern, your mission is to drive the sustainable growth of Lhotse. By developing a growth strategy and an operational roadmap for its execution, you shape a data and KPI-driven growth organization that identifies and converts sales opportunities in the B2B market. You will be an integral part of Lhotse’s success.
Your role focuses on the setup and execution of our growth strategy. This strategy shall build the foundation of an innovative B2B growth engine that covers the generation of new sales opportunities as well as the development of an ideal conversion process.
- Define and implement processes and KPIs to build a high-performing growth organization
- Identify new opportunities and campaigns and define go-to-market strategies
- Actively participate in the full sales process from first contact to closure
- Augment the sales funnel to optimize conversion rates
Build and manage relationships with potential customers
You are a young professional with a high degree of motivation and sense of ownership for what you do! You love taking on challenges and challenging the status quo.
- You have a strong and open communication style and care about customer experience
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and have a hands-on mentality
- You have first work experience in demanding, fast-paced environments (e.g. MBB, investment banking, high-growth startups, etc.)
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards, and pragmatism
- You have very strong (C1/native) written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- B2B SaaS and / or procurement experience is a strong plus
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile (if you believe it paints an adequate picture of your profile)
- Please don’t send a cover letter – instead, we’d like to read or hear why you want to be part of Lhotse: a short paragraph or a 1 min voice message works!
- Let us know when you are available to start
In addition to this internship role, we are also looking for motivated people to join us full-time!