HR & Recruiting Intern (m/f/x) // Kitchen Stories
- You identify recruiting channels and talents according to our hiring priorities
- You screen incoming applications and manage a transparent and smooth correspondence
- You support the conception and execution of employee development and employer branding activities
- You help with extending and improving HR processes acrosss our organization
- You get the chance to also glance into other departments such as the creative or marketing team
- You help the team assistant with the organization of events and support with administrative and team related tasks
- You are studying economics, psychology, communication or a related field
- Your English is fluent as is your command of common office software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets & Docs, Asana)
- Self-reliant, diligent, and result-oriented describe your working style
- You want to take on challenges, actively think for yourself and contribute with your own ideas
- Empathy and teamplay are crucial for you
- The topics of cooking and food motivate you
About Kitchen Stories:
Founded in 2013, Kitchen Stories encourages everyday cooking through trusted recipes, intuitive technology, and an engaged community.
We reach millions worldwide through our award-winning apps, and website, as well as smart TVs, Amazon Echo, and other platforms. Our international team of 45 is creative, tech-driven, and industrious- we spend our days perfecting the home cooking experience from the heart of Berlin. Most importantly, we love food and celebrate the diversity of a global cooking culture, as well as its people.
The team of Kitchen Stories is growing. You will learn about every facette of our business and become familiar with diverse fields of work from Web Development, over Marketing to Video Production. This is also a great opportunity for anyone who wants to learn what makes a successful profile in todays job market. Furthermore, even as intern, you will be able to contribute quite sustainably to our growth and make a difference to the team.