HR Services Working Student // GetYourGuide
Do you love travel, learning and helping people grow? Us too!
To help us maintain a fun, energising workplace, where we can keep delivering great tours, guides and activities, we are looking for a work student to join our People Team. You’d be our primary point of contact for our international team, have ownership from the get-go and get the opportunity to develop and implement your own big ideas!
You’ll join a team of smart, inspired people who are equally as passionate about people and creating a great team environment. If you love working with others, are interested in their stories and want to grow your own career, we are excited to hear from you!
What will you be responsible for and learn?
- Providing support for the Human Resources department including:
- Setting up employment contracts (and adjustments) and provide new employees with necessary information
- Assisting with the maintenance of employee files, documents and paperwork
- Helping with our Onboarding Process
- Preparing reference letters
- Support HR reporting
- Answer HR related questions from employees
- Support various projects, e.g. in the areas of onboarding, pension scheme, process optimization and coordination
Who are you?
- Student in a Bachelor or Master Programme in Psychology, Business Administration or a related subject (focus on Human Resources a plus)
- You work independently
- You are focused, diligent and reliable
- You are eager to provide innovative ideas
- You are willing to learn
- You have a passion for people and numbers
- You have excellent German and English skills
What you get out of it:
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- Gain in-depth understanding of HR work in an international company
- Acquire very useful knowledge of all relevant roles and functions within the online industry
- Learn to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Free breakfasts every day and free pizza and drinks on Fridays!
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English soon! You can also get in touch via [email protected] and make sure you check out life as a GetYourGuide on our careers blog at inside.getyourguide.com.