Intern | Business Development Representative (m/f/x)
We are looking for an Intern Business Development Representative (BDR) (m/f/x) to join our Sales Team. In this role, you are supporting our Business Development team with our growth strategy.
- You will actively be involved in developing LemonOne’s presence in the European market
- You will pro-actively support the Business Development team to approach and acquire new clients through research, definition of new business opportunities and active approach of new potential customers
- You will have the opportunity to run your own projects such as analyzing existing internal processes and developing proposals for optimizing these processes
- You will support the founders in managing strategic initiatives that help the company to strengthen its market position in the long term
- You can’t wait to tackle challenges and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a student or you have a degree in business administration, economics, or a comparable field of study
- You are a team player with a strong hands-on mentality
- You are a self-starter, well-structured and reliable
- You are a great communicator and have confidence in communication and a persuasive and engaging writing style
- You are a fast learner
- You are fluent in English or German
- Plus | You speak an additional European language
- Plus | You already have experience in communicating with customers, preferably in the B2B sector with a focus on new customer acquisition (e.g.: call center, human resources, marketing, event management, etc.)
We are a dynamic, highly motivated, and multicultural team that loves to challenge the status quo. Being a huge fan of face-to-face communication, we love working together in our office space in Berlin. We also enjoy each other’s company at after-work-get-togethers while sitting on our sunny terrace with an amazing view of the Berlin TV Tower. During this current situation, however, we are having a good time during virtual meetings and online team events.
LemonOne was founded in 2017 with its mission to enable all people to make better purchase decisions through great visual content. Our fast-growing B2B platform connects photographers and companies intelligently across Europe to provide optimized visual content. Our focus lies especially in the travel, real estate, and food industry. In the next step, our B2B platform will serve as an AI-enabled infrastructure to host photos and videos for companies.
To show everyone the visuals they want to see, we give our photographers the opportunity to concentrate on what they do best while our editing team takes great care of the high-end editing in the next step. Delivering customized and ready-to-use visual content efficiently allows our customers to focus on their core business and in the meantime boost their conversion rates.
Learn more on our website.
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where you have an impact from day one
- A high degree of creative freedom and responsibility with great career opportunities
- Individual focus on professional development that follows clear career paths
- Flexible working hours
- Central location with a sunny terrace and a nice view over Berlin
- Gym equipment for your daily workout to stay active
- ***Huge get together post Covid-19 party planned***
At LemonOne, we believe in growing with people like you – proactive, forward thinkers who want to create actual impact with what they are doing. Will you be one of them?
If so, we are looking forward to your application simply with your CV via the button below!
Should you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to Kaja Schumacher.