Intern or Working Student – Product Management & Analytics // testXchange
testxchange is looking for a Product Management & Analytics Intern / Working Student. Join our early-stage team and help us grow the first online marketplace for industrial testing.
testxchange is an online marketplace for industrial testing. Through our service, business customers can quickly and easily find the right testing laboratory. For instance, to do material tests for the R&D of cars or aircraft.
We’re well funded and we have launched our product last year. We’re growing rapidly in the German market and we are expanding to international markets very soon. We’re looking for a talented intern or working student to help us push the testing industry to the Internet age.
About your role
You will be supporting our Chief Technology Officer throughout the full range of product management tasks. This is a unique opportunity to dive into product management, and work in an early-stage startup obtaining international market leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate the communication between the product stakeholders and the tech team
- Take ownership of certain product features from the design stage until the final release
- Test new product features and write reviews
- Manage internal product documentation
- Support internal and external release communications
- Run on-demand product analyses in Google Analytics and other databases (mainly SQL)
- Build product usage reports using various data sources
- Do lots of things that you never did before and learn how to do them like a pro
- Superb analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Some spreadsheet experience (MS Excel or Google Spreadsheets)
- Some SQL knowledge
- Strong desire to learn everything about Product Management & Analytics
- Ideal but not necessary: previous experience in product management / with Google Analytics or similar tools
- Ideal but not necessary: German speaking skills
What we offer
- A team that’s fun to work with
- Flexible working hours
- Coaching in all areas related to Product Management & Analytics
- Cozy office in Berlin Schöneberg
- A creative work atmosphere and quick decision-making processes
- Duration: at least 3 months
- 20-40h / week
- Start asap
- Competitive compensation
Apply now by mailing your CV to Malte: [email protected]
Questions? Call us at 030 / 34 65 581 00.