Intern / Student (m/f) – Full-stack Software Engineering (Ruby on Rails) // Datarade
Hey there, this is Richard, Florian, and Thani! We love software, have been working for technology companies since +10 years, and decided last year in August to start our own company in the exiting and growing data space: Hello Datarade!
We’re building the world’s first software platform for Data Hunters, empowering them to connect with, evaluate, and manage data vendors across the globe.
In a nutshell:
- Founded in Berlin, August 2018
- Team of six awesome people
- Funded by Hasso-Plattner-Institute (HPI) Seed Fund
- Accelerated by SAP.io Foundry / Techstars Accelerator
- Headquartered at Alexanderstr. 1, 10178 Berlin
- Front-end: Semantic UI, jQuery, ERB
- Back-end: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, Heroku, GIT, etc.
- Work closely with our CTO to develop our enterprise-grade software system together with our clients
- Implement screens and user stories in collaboration with our designer
- Support the development of our secure and scalable backend
What we’re looking for:
- You like to take ownership and responsibility
- You’re self-driven and curious to learn new technologies
- You know how to help yourself and solve problems (Stack Overflow, Google, etc.)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or similar MVC frameworks is a BIG PLUS
- Gender, nationality, etc. doesn’t matter
- REQUIRED: English fluency & currently enrolled in a University
What’s in for you:
- €12-15 / hour, depending on experience
- Modern and centrally located office at Alexanderplatz
- Coffee and Club Mate on us
- Easy going team
- Internship: 40h / week, 6 month commitment
Start date? ASAP!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Florian, Richard, Thani