Internship Business Development – French market // Joblift
We are Joblift – a job platform providing candidates with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. By presenting a clear and comparative overview of job offers, the user no longer has to worry about searching separate job boards online. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big data-based algorithms to create the optimal match between employer and applicant.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe. Currently active in the US, the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands, we are cooperating with over 4.000 partners to incorporate over 10 million vacancies on our platform.
We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team led by the experienced founders Lukas Erlebach (CEO), Tim Lemke (COO) and Denis Bauer (CTO), who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando, ClassiConn Dortmund GmbH & Co, hear.com and Microsoft. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including DN Capital (e.g Endeca, Shazam, Quandoo), Picus Capital (e.g. Getsurance, Nested), Cherry Ventures (e.g. Zalando, Auto1) and b-to-v (e.g. Facebook, Xing) as well as industry-leading business angels.
Your exciting responsibilities include:
- Working closely with our Country Managers and business leaders to drive the operational implementation of our business model
- Partner acquisition and relationship management as well as negotiation of complex remuneration structures
- Product interaction and engagement with IT and Business Intelligence teams to implement strategic changes
- Independently and autonomously conducting an array of diverse research and development tasks
- Help driving ambitious monthly growth through a combination of account management and sales
Ideally you bring:
- Native French speaker level and advanced English
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a leading University and an excellent academic track-record
- Curious, self-motivated and entrepreneurial with a hands-on attitude to ‘getting the job done’
- Collaborative skills, capacity for analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Passion for the internet, wider tech and start-up industries
- Prior experience in business development, sales or a start-up environment is a plus
What we offer:
- An impactful and challenging opportunity with lots of responsibility – a steep learning curve is guaranteed!
- Direct exposure to product development, business management and strategy
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- Regular coaching and feedback sessions to help you grow and develop in your role
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values; ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Berlin, Mitte
- Salary: paid
- We are especially happy about applications from people with disabilities
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest-growing tech startups, apply now!