Internship: French Expansion // ArtNight
ArtNight is a successful start-up founded and located in the heart of Berlin. The company was founded in 2016 by David and Aimie and has since then grown into a company with a team of ~25 people. After taking part in the German version of “Shark Tank” (“Die Höhle der Löwen”) and through investments of well-known Business Angels within one year we became Germany’s leading creative entertainment platform. Our business started out very successfully in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands and now we’re establishing ArtNight in France.
Join our journey of success as an intern in the field of European Expansion for the French Market! This means you will directly work on establishing ArtNight in the french market.
- you will help establish ArtNight in France through strategic and operational tasks in the fields of business development, marketing, recruiting and artist management, depending on your previous experience and preferences
- you will be working closely with our experienced French Country Manager
- This position is based in Berlin
- Language skills: French (native speaker), English (very good skills)
What we’re looking for:
- you’re studying towards a Master’s Degree and are looking for an exiting job in a startup
- you can communicate professionally with your team as well as with outside parties
- you’re experienced in working in teams
- you have organizational skills
- you have a solution-oriented and responsible hands-on work ethic
- you are highly motivated to be part of our mission to bring people together and ultimately create a positive effect on society
What we offer:
- flat hierarchies and a great working atmosphere in a highly motivated and very likable team
- everything will be shared with you (finance plans, insights of talks with investors, business strategies, etc) – these insights provide a huge potential for you to actively shape the process of building and developing our company
- a steep learning curve and individual development potential
- responsibility from day one through a variety of exiting tasks
- insights into all the different areas of our startup
- the chance to become a full member of our team after successfully completing your internship or working student job
- the chance to experience a successful startup during the growth phase
- additional benefits like Company Lunch, regular Team Events and free ArtNights!