Internship in Software Development a dynamic B2B platform Start-up // testXchange
All products that surround us are tested or certified. In Germany alone, more than 10 billion euros are spent each year. We founded testxchange in order to make testing and certification of products more efficient, cheaper and faster with a digital platform.
We do this by connecting testxchange.com, the leading marketplace for \”Testing, Inspection & Certification\” (TIC), clients – companies from the automotive industry, for example – with suitable testing laboratories and certification bodies.
We achieve our unparalleled customer satisfaction through our technology-supported, digital platform, which significantly improves cooperation between customers and laboratories and certification, on the one hand, and through the support of our competent employees and our professionally managed company organization, on the other.
What you do with us:
- You join our awesome engineering team and help develop new features
- You participate in developing, testing and deploying new features
- You help shape our technological development and frameworks
- You make sure our webapp is performant and easily maintainable
- You find and fix bugs
- You support us in writing test automation and code reviews
You’ve come to the right place, when:
- You have some experience working on web apps within a team
- You have coding experience with Python, if possible also the Django framework
- You have some experience with databases, particularly PostgreSQL
- You are familiar with Git VCS
- You know tracking and monitoring tools
- You have some experience with HTML and CSS
- You’re highly organized with an extreme attention to detail.
- You’re comfortable having ambitious goals and focusing all your activities on reaching them.
- You speak English fluently
What we can offer you:
- A paid 3-6 month internship or working student job (20h/week) with in-depth insight into all areas and the option of permanent employment (full-time)
- You join a highly motivated and friendly team in a dynamic start-up. Only excellent people!
- Insights into the constantly growing, huge TIC market. You will receive regular training and coaching.
- Personal responsibility from the outset in an environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision paths
- Flexible working hours
Would you like to know more? Then apply right now with Malte
Any questions? Call us at 030 / 34 65 581 00.
testxchange GmbH, Kolonnenstrasse 8