Internship Online Marketing – Dutch speaking (f/m/d) // audibene
audibene is the fastest growing hearing care company ever. Our mission is to provide cutting edge technology for hearing care devices and improve the lives of our customers. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry. Today we are more than 1,000 people across the globe, in 11 offices from Miami to Seoul. Join us in working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a motivated Online Marketing Intern – Dutch speaking (f/m/d) to join our experienced cross-functional team based in Berlin.
- You will be working closely with our experienced Marketing Team and support the development and implementation of innovative Marketing strategies in diverse fields like Display, SEM, CRM and Social Media
- You will be handling Online Marketing projects independently
- You will be in charge of tracking and reporting of KPIs
- Conduction of competitor- and trend analysis
- You´re studying or finished studies in Marketing, Business Administration or a similar field
- Best case – you can possess first experiences in Marketing
- You are an initiative and performance-oriented team player
- As a plus you work structured, very analytic and goal oriented
- Dutch mother-tongue, fluent in English, German skills are a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- The digital world is your second home and you constantly keep up to date with trends and developments in the online business
What we offer
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Be part of an international team that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year. We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual benefits, as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours… if you want to know more, apply here :)
The position is based in Berlin. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company you are completely right at audibene. You are enthusiastic, motivated and want to move forward. Convince us today with your personality!