Marketing Internship // Statice
Statice is a Berlin-based software company focussed on building technologies for large-scale data anonymization. Organizations need data to research, monitor, and innovate, but we don’t believe that should come at any price. We bridge the need for data and the implementation of data privacy by providing a state of the art data-anonymization software, which works by learning the patterns inherent in private data sets and recreating new, synthetic data sets with similar structure and statistical content, but no private data. We do this because we believe in the data-driven future, and we believe it is critical to leverage technology as a means for good. Statice is the safeguard of the individual’s privacy and technological enabler for companies to unlock the true potential of their data.
Learn more about what we do: https://www.statice.ai/
We are now looking for you to join us as a Marketing Intern
How you can help:
- Content planning and drafting, including researching relevant topics for the blog, social media and more
- Research relevant media outlets (EU + global) and maintain the press list
- Researching relevant event opportunities and proactive outreach with event organizers and partners
- Organize logistics (order promotional material, reserve technical equipment, catering etc)
- Assist in writing event content (presentations, speaker information, social media posts etc)
- Support in organizing smaller Statice events for customers as well as partners, such as meetups
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience or interest in events, PR or marketing
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
- Great communication skills
- Good ability to prioritize work
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility of your work and you possess a natural sense of urgency to set and deliver against tight deadlines.
- Great people skills (especially in written interaction)
We are a growing team with big dreams. We have come together from (nearly) all corners of the world, and combine a variety of skills and experience. Solving one of the most challenging data science issues is exciting and challenging at the same time and takes the right mindsets and motivations. This is why we value everybody’s opinion and strive for collaborative decisions. We value honesty towards each other more than anything and always provide open and direct feedback.
Compensation and perks:
- An exciting challenge at the cutting edge of policy, privacy, and technology
- Competitive salary
- Great co-workers
- Flexible working hours and home office / remote policy
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.