Marketing Working Student
At Lhotse, our fast-growing team is changing the way organisations use data and technology to buy goods and services.
We are on a mission to reshape the way companies manage their spend through automation and the use of AI, to deliver measurable savings by reducing spend and increasing process efficiency in tactical procurement.
Marketing ensure that our company is seen, heard, and remembered by our target audience. As one of our working students your mission is to help build brand awareness and engagement. Likewise, you will be responsible for generating marketing qualified leads which can be passed on to sales.
- Manage our social media presence and create engaging Linkedin posts
- Creating longer and gated content pieces (e.g., blog posts and whitepapers) which bring value to our customers
- Organising and promoting webinars
- Creating a monthly newsletter to engage and inform our customers and prospective leads
- Updating our (brand new!) website
- Social media and marketing enthusiast
- Curiosity to look for ways to improve what has already been done
- Willingness to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent German and English skills
🙌🏼WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Growth ― We place importance on building a fun and productive environment where we give space to people to develop and reach their full potential
- Impact ― Exposure to the whole journey as one of the first members of the adventure
- Freedom ― Flexible working hours
- Rewards ― Competitive compensation, various perks
- Fun ― Beautiful office in the center of Berlin Mitte and regular team events and opportunities :)
Alongside, you get the unique opportunity to:
- Embark on a VC-backed rocketship – we count some of Germany\’s most successful tech entrepreneurs among our Angel investors
- Contribute to solving global problems faced by millions of companies and their employees, every day
- Be part of a highly motivated and diverse team that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop