Online Marketing Intern
Online Marketing Internship (M/F/X)
Based in Berlin and backed by BEUMER Group, Airsiders is a travel-tech company offering a suite of software products for the travel industry to enable passengers to connect seamlessly between any airline at any airport. Packed with exciting features, Airsiders’ software and hardware solutions solve long-overdue passenger pain points facilitating a new era of travel.
Our team is a diverse group of like-minded individuals who have fun while working towards our goals. Together we enjoy cultural events, team outings, and celebrating our successes . We believe that learning never stops, and we help each other get better. You’ll get the autonomy, mentorship, and training you need to excel at what you do. At Airsiders we enjoy a comfortable and productive working environment in Germany’s capital, Berlin.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and ambitious candidate that is interested in the travel industry and is eager to get first-hand insight of a fast-moving startup. Airsiders is offering a 4-month full-time marketing internship that will allow the successful candidate to gain real-life experiences and assist them in starting their careers. We are looking for self-driven and creative candidates that will contribute to developing and implementing communication and outreach strategies in a startup environment.
Candidates that are interested in the Airsiders marketing internships are kindly requested to submit their CVs and a cover letter explaining why they believe they are best suited for the role to the following email address: email@example.com
- You will work in a team to implement and contribute to the Airsiders’ marketing strategy.
- Create and optimise online marketing campaigns through different channels like LinkedIn, Instagram, Google ads, etc.
- You will contribute to content creation on various social media platforms and deliver targeted messages promoting the Airsiders brand and products.
- You will assist in researching, planning and implementing marketing activities through various media channels.
- You will contribute to the development and implementation of Airsiders’ SEO strategies.
- Conduct SEO and SEA analyses and discover areas of improvement.
- Continuously optimise content through market and keyword research.
- Student or a fresh graduate (m/f/x) with a focus on marketing or other related fields.
- Interested in the travel industry and the startup & tech scene.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral form in English, German is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A creative and innovative mindset with a focus on detail and results.
- Can-do attitude with a hands-on approach.
What We Offer
- You will be given the opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup, where you can use your creativity to make a difference.
- You will receive mentorship and room for professional and personal development in an ambitious and innovative company.
- You will be encouraged to take initiative and present your ideas to further the Airsiders brand.
- You will be given ownership of marketing material in various social media channels.