PR & Events Manager (Intern) // Unipos
Unipos is a real-time feedback and recognition tool powered by peer bonus – a bonus system originally invented by Google which is proven to engage many employees in the workplace. We’re on a mission to make this easy for all companies to implement and manage. We sell our products to MD’s and Head of HR’s from different industries, with currently over 220 active customers worldwide. With our roots in Tokyo, we’re currently setting up the European operations here in Berlin.
Website URL: https://unipos.app/en/
Unipos is seeking a PR & Events Manager (Intern) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs for our clients.
We’re looking for someone to start from April or May – either as working student (20hr / week) or a full-time intern (40hrs / week)
- Coordinate all PR/Comms activities in collaboration with the Marketing & Sales manager
- Design and implement needed comms materials (online & offline)
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Create relevant content across all channels we’ve identified as focus
- Lead and coordinate the design and execution of booths at HR conferences
- Lead and coordinate our monthly meetup events
- Monitor and analyze KPIs / results
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Exceptional verbal and writing communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Great understanding for business / design / communication
- Analytical, detail-oriented
- Prior event coordination experience preferred, but not required
- Prior experiences working with Adobe CC is a plus
- Experiences executing print or OOH marketing materials is a plus
What we offer:
- Truly hands on, practical experience – you will take the lead in your area
- Budget responsibilities
- Zero BS work
- Great office and meetup environment at Wework Sony Center
- Free coffee, drinks, and beer
- MacBook (unless you’re a Windows fan)
- Weekly team breakfast and Friday night beers
- Possible business trip to our Tokyo office
This is a 3-6 month internship with the opportunity to turn into full-time employment. Please send us your CV, along with your cover letter when applying.