Product & Marketing Manager – France, Italy, Spain or UK – Paid mandatory 6-month internship // Vanatari
We from Vegavero love to support the wellbeing and health of all our customers. With our sustainable & vegan food supplements we are happy to be an important partner for our customers. Our customers care about their healthy lifestyle, but also about nature and animal protection. We do use only vegan ingredients and with our team of nutritionists and marketing experts we serve our customers in Europe. We care about product perfection and about using the best ingredients available. We do not make any compromises regarding product quality and customer service.
If you’re interested in finding out more about Vegavero, have a look on our website: https://shop.vegavero.com/Startseite
We are looking for students in the last 6 month of her/his bachelor or master’s degree. We offer a challenging position in dynamic team. We are looking for interns who are grown up in France, Italy, Spain or UK. It would make things easier if you already live in Berlin.
These will be your tasks:
- Communicating with our customers via phone, mail, social media
- Develop perfect descriptions for our products on various sales channels
- Market monitoring and analysis for new products, competition and customer requirements
- Product development
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the launch of new products
- Coordination and monitoring of sales channels
- Assist in designing and implementing sales push measures
- Support in design and creation of sales documents and product information
- Setting up and performing various social media-based promotions
- Assist in maintenance and redesign of websites
You’re offering these qualifications:
- French, Italian, Spanish or English as your “mother” tongue, as well as an European passport
- Completing a Bachelors or Master’s degree with this internship – you can write your thesis with us
- First experience in marketing or product management is desired
- Research and writing skills
- Graphic design skills would be very useful (Adobe Suite)
- Interest in social media and community building
- Independent and structured work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Being comfortable working in a team
- And again PASSION and AMBITION!
Your introduction is important for us!
Tell us about your passion. Inspire us. What sports do you love? How often do you do them? How do you ensure your diet supports your passions? Show us examples that you are full of passion! Be creative. You have a blog or a great Instagram account… send us the link! We want to get to know you better.
We’re offering these benefits:
The mandatory internship is paid with 450 € monthly. In addition, we’ll cover the cost of your arrival & departure to the workplace in the form of a monthly pass for metro, bus & S-Bahn.
We´re looking forward hearing from you.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to chat. You can contact us here or alternatively, you can call us on +49 30 232567530 between 9 am – 5 pm Monday-Friday.