Sales Agent – Entrepreneurship Lab // eLab
The CIEE Entrepreneur Lab, eLab, is a newly developed entrepreneurship curriculum combined with experiential learning opportunities in a pre-professional context. eLab will be an innovation space for recent university graduates from around the world who seek the opportunity to gain hands-on experience as entrepreneurs in a supportive, collaborative and goal-oriented environment.
The Agent will primarily establish phone contact to worldwide eLab leads/prospects across time zones to determine their eligibility for eLab. Remuneration will be on an hourly basis with 12 Euro/hour and a bonus for each converted lead.
- Obtain lead information by answering and initiating telephone calls; interviewing worldwide leads on the basis of our interview handbook; verifying information; completing international phone numbers
- Help persuade leads to apply to eLab programs
- Convert leads into applicants through follow up procedures (calls, emails, texting)
Customer Service Agent Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent English verbal communication; other language skills are an advantage
- Capacity to work independently and strong self-motivation
- Valid work authorization for Germany