Sales Operations Working Student
Our vision is to empower leaders to manage themselves, develop their teams and achieve sustainable success. Coaching and people development are very effective pillars to realize this vision in corporations. Since 2016, we offer a software paired with a global pool of leadership experts to improve the management of coaching, workshop & change. We are one of the pioneers in the European market and work with more than 500 multinational corporations such as BASF, Capgemini, Danone, Lanxess, Telekom…
What is our magic?
We do all of this with our small team, an emerging community of autonomous entrepreneurs. We believe in walking the talk. A talk about personal growth, courage & vision. A talk in which we are our own bosses (bootstrapped!) and we work on becoming ever more inspiring leaders.
The role as a Sales Operations rocket
- Weekly reporting of cold calls, mail campaigns and other sales activities for the entire BizDev team
- Monthly reporting of our hot leads and presentation to the entire bc team (all hands)
- Email campaign management with our outbound sales platform
- Data base management and ongoing process improvement in sales
do you have what it takes?
- You are a strong project manager and strategic/analytical thinker with great communication skills.
- You have a talent for numbers, reporting & analytics. Excel and PPT will be your daily companion.
- As a real Padawan you are brave and eager to learn, you are flexible in taking over new tasks.
- You are thrilled at the idea of joining a team of few, taking over different tasks and growing together.
- You are motivated and disciplined. Autonomous work does not scare you.
some basic requirements to become a bettercoach padawan.
- You are fluent in German and English. Any other language is a plus.
- You are studying in a German university.
- You have enough time to dedicate to this position (minimum 15 hours per week, ideally 20 hours).
Besides the normal compensation and a caring team, you will be able to work remotely and learn how to cook in our lunch sessions at the bettercoach kitchen (dishes from the world, but mainly from Italy thanks to Alice). Please let us know why we should pick you as our new Padawan by sending a short letter (in English) and your cv. You can reach us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by carrier pigeon at Käthe-Niederkirchner-Straße 33, 10407 Berlin