Social Media Contributor / Working Student // JAM - just add music
Do you want to create social media content for a music culture tech company? The Content & Marketing Team at JAM are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an obvious passion for both music culture and social media to join their team.
- Supporting Content/Marketing Team with development and production of content for social media channels
- Researching social media trends and feeding back to team
- Brainstorming on creative ideas for content
- Following Creative Direction, producing design/video assets as required for posting on social media
- Scheduling posts on social media channels
- Strong knowledge of and active on social media (especially Instagram)
- Wide knowledge of current pop-culture and music
- Good eye for design and aesthetics
- Can take basic creative direction and expand on it
- High level of English (spoken and written) required
- Ideally proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop and/or Illustrator, Premiere Pro) – or willing to learn quickly
- Basic video editing / motion graphics skills
- Weekly hours: 20
Please include the following in your application:
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Brief letter explaining why you’re right for the job, and also telling us:
- What are your two favourite Instagram accounts that you follow and why?
- What are the two most influential Instagram accounts that you follow and why?
- What Instagram accounts do you currently manage (please include links)? This can be your own personal account
Please send your application to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!