Software Development Intern (m/w/d) // pickpack
pickpack is developing a preorder and pickup shopping app platform, connecting physical stores with their customers. The app offers a digital shopping experience on-the-go, that saves time and efficiency, and foremost is fun to use. With Deutsche Bahn, the leading German mobility service provider, as partner and investor, pickpack is working with leading industry and retail partners, while maintaining all the upsides of a small, ambitious, fast-growing startup. And the best thing: We are hiring.
We are hiring an intern for our front-end react / react-native development team with the opportunity of a permanent position.
Software Development – Intern (m/w/d
- Mobile react-native consumer app development
- Admin portal react web development
- Front end / back end interface coordination
- Quality assurance and software testing
Following skills are recommended
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented character
- Strong affection towards working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluent German- or English-speaking communicator
- React / react-native development experience is a plus
What we offer
Full blown development team supported by management, ux/ui design, and sales team in an agile work environment. We provide the opportunity to work and grow with a team of technology experts and be part of bringing a product to market you yourself will love using and start integrating into your lifestyle from day one. With a quick time-to-market we will create success stories and generate extensive feedback loops to improve our capabilities as a team and help the growth of our employees individually.
Send us your cv and a few lines about yourself (incl. start date and duration of availability). Looking forward to getting to know you.